This document refers to personal data, this is defined as information concerning any living person (who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is EU wide and far more extensive, seek to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU.
Flower Power Event Management is pleased to provide the following GDPR information:
Who we are
Flower Power Event Management is conference and event management company offering services to corporate and private clients in relation to venue finding and event management services.
Flower Power Event Management uses the information collected from you to provide quotations; make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which we believe may be of interest to you and your business. In making your initial contact you consent to Flower Power Event Management maintaining a promotional dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Some personal data may be collected about you from exhibitions, workshops, seminars, webinars and roadshow events, including the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Flower Power Event Management may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Flower Power Event Management may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
Any information Flower Power Event Management holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Flower Power Event Management will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing services, the business does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that Flower Power Event Management has purchased from a third-party list broker.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet Flower Power Event Managements contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Flower Power Event Management
To promote the products and services provided by Flower Power Event Management such as; venue finding, travel management, delegate registration, event management etc.. These are promoted through our main website www.flowerpower-events.com
Through agreeing to this privacy statement, you are consenting to Flower Power Event Management processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by Telephone or email 07979506407 firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
Flower Power Event Management may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Flower Power Event Management requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this privacy statement and GDPR. Flower Power Event Management does not broker or pass on information without your consent. However, Flower Power Event Management may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Flower Power Event Management, its clients and/or the wider community.
Flower Power Event Management will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for six years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After six years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Personal data is held in the EEA using different servers. Some personal data is held outside the EEA in the US using different platforms such as Google Drive and different social media solutions. Each provider is a signature to the EU/US Privacy Shield. Where data is held in countries outside the EEA Flower Power Event Management will always first check that the supplier has data compliance certification.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Flower Power Event Management is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- ·Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Flower Power Event Management refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Flower Power Event Management at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identify the contact details of the person or organisation (Flower Power Event Management) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Flower Power Event Managementor a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Flower Power Event Management will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Flower Power Event Management is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or by phoning +44 (0)7979 506407 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Flower Power Event Management, you have the right to complain to Flower Power Event Managements DPO. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the ICO.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Flower Power Event Management Ltd
Attention of the Data Protection Officer
5a Millview, Burley-in-Wharfdale, Ilkley, LS29 7RW
Telephone +44 (0)7979 506407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
Telephone +44 (0) 303 123 1113 or website: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/